The Technology team at Deep Lens, Inc. is seeking an experienced Business Analyst / Quality Assurance Specialist to support new and ongoing development of our Pathology platform and Deep Lens product offerings.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain high standards of quality by implementing best practices
- Ensuring effective communication between product, engineering and project team members to ensure management of any delivery risks or issues
- Administer quality reviews and provide updates on progress
- Develop and document acceptance criteria, test plans and test cases for Deep Lens product offerings
- Reviews project requirements and specifications throughout the testing lifecycle with a goal of providing active feedback concerning testability of software
- Work with product and engineering teams to plan and schedule test cycles
- Identify test scenarios for automation and collaborate with engineering to implement automated tests
- Lead team efforts to Perform Manual and Automated testing
- Assist the product owner in developing user stories and the associated acceptance criteria so the delivery team will know when they're done. Wrangle details of each story from stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Trace user stories to business objectives and the product vision and throughout the sprint to ensure it's actually been delivered as imagined.
- Look for gaps in requirements between what is in place and what is needed.
- Identify dependencies between product backlog items. Support the product owner by discussing business and technical impacts of and dependencies related to priority decisions.
- Proven experience identifying and prioritizing the most important things amongst all tasks
- Ability to work with multiple product owners across a business domain to coordinate overlapping needs
- Prior experience in Healthcare and / or working on products which leverage healthcare data
- High degree of responsiveness, reliability, and integrity
- Decisiveness, good judgment, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Product management tools (Jira/Trello, Confluence, etc)
- Business Analyst / Quality Assurance: 3 years (Required)