Business Development Manager
Deep Lens, located in Columbus, OH, is a venture backed medtech software startup focused on helping healthcare providers and sponsors (biotech and pharma companies) match patients to the right clinical trials at the right time. VIPER, an AI-driven, digital cloud platform which for over ten years, has transformed how care teams collaborate; empowering quicker, more precise treatment across all cancer types. VIPER uses real time pathology data "upstream" of the oncologist to identify patients at the time of diagnosis. We help find more patients, sooner and compress clinical trial timelines.
Job Location: Columbus, OH
Reports To: VP of Provider Solutions
We are seeking a bright, energetic Business Development Manager to join our rapidly growing team in a fast-paced environment. Achieve aggressive goals for building qualified sales leads and pipeline using tele-sales as well as inbound and outbound marketing activities such as email campaigns (EDM), tradeshows, webinars and social media.
- Generate and qualify leads of pathologists, clinical trial coordinators, oncology care teams and study PI’s (principal investigators).
- Qualify and coordinate prospective leads via website, email campaigns, SEM/SEO, tradeshows, social and other marketing programs.
- Develop viable leads by identifying the prospect’s needs via multi-channel marketing and sales efforts.
- Be able to conduct VIPER software demo’s to pathology groups and oncology care teams as needed to facilitate new opportunities.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly goals of qualified lead opportunities.
- Utilize HubSpot (Marketing Platform and CRM) to originate and follow up on all campaigns, as well as log and track all lead generation and call opportunities for reporting and success measurement.
- Understand Deep Lens’ software product offerings, functionality, positioning and competitive advantage.
- Bright and energetic personality with strong sales networking and digital marketing abilities.
- Prior success following up on marketing campaigns for lead generation and qualification.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to have a well-structured phone conversation.
- A self -starter with good professional judgment, and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to understand/match customer needs and requirements with Company solutions.
- Extensive experience using sales force management and automation tools (e.g. HubSpot/Pardot/Marketo & Salesforce.com).
- Previous tele-sales and physician prospecting experience (2+ years) selling medical solutions with a track record of proven success.
- Experience interfacing with marketing teams and following up with all inbound and outbound leads across all channels including SEM/SEO, social microtargeting, EDM (email) and call lists.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Columbus, OH based position.
- Knowledge of the clinical trials and oncology market a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation for this position includes base salary and a sales bonus and commission program. Deep Lens offers a comprehensive package of employee benefits.
Deep Lens is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. As a Deep Lens associate you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best. You will constantly develop new skills, learn new products, and be involved in activities that are highly valued in the marketplace. We value our customers as partners, and therefore strive to deliver excellence in everything we do. If you are ready for this challenge, contact us by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.