Clinical Trials Software - Sales Territory Manager
Deep Lens, located in Columbus, OH, is a venture-backed med tech software startup focused on helping healthcare providers and sponsors (biotech and pharma companies) match patients to the right clinical trials at the right time. VIPER, an AI-driven, digital cloud workflow platform has, for over ten years, transformed how care teams collaborate, empowering quicker, more precise treatment across all cancer types. VIPER uses real-time pathology data "upstream" of the care team to identify patients for clinical trials at the time of diagnosis. We help health providers find more patients, sooner, and compress clinical trial timelines for sponsors.
Job Location: Near major US metropolitan area.
Reports To: VP of Provider Solutions
We are seeking a proven and experienced software solutions sales representative to help significantly grow our US business within the Clinical Trials sector. The targeted focus will include provider health systems including Academic Medical Centers, Cancer Centers, and Integrated Delivery Systems (IDN’s).
- Manage and grow specific assigned provider accounts by developing, and validating new leads and opportunities, leading to quick revenue generation.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Utilize HubSpot CRM to manage pipeline relationships and opportunities, including rapid pipeline velocity.
- Collaborate closely with the sales leadership team and head of marketing to formulate a cohesive and executable sales strategy.
- Thorough understanding of Deep Lens’ software product offerings, functionality, positioning and value proposition for health provider organizations.
- Be able to conduct excellent remote and in person VIPER software demonstrations to provider clinical trials care team and oncology members.
- Attend and present at conferences and industry meetings as required.
- Bright and energetic personality with strong clinical trials software sales experience.
- Strong track record of sales success in software sales within clinical trials and provider health systems.
- Exceptional working knowledge of the clinical trials process.
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency and the ability to work independently for results.
- Ability to understand/match customer needs and requirements with Deep Lens solutions.
- Extensive experience using a CRM sales force management and automation tools to manage pipeline, forecasts and contacts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience in high-level, senior management customer presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 5+ years selling CTMS (or similar) software or trials for CROs into the clinical space
- Bring strong networking relationships with provider clinical trials care team and national oncology thought leaders.
- Up to 40% travel required.
If you are an experienced and proven software sales representative selling into the clinical trials market, please apply soon.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation for this position includes base salary and a sales commission program. Deep Lens offers a comprehensive package of employee benefits including stock options.
Deep Lens is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. As a Deep Lens associate you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best. You will constantly develop new skills, learn new products, and be involved in activities that are highly valued in the marketplace. We value our customers as partners, and therefore strive to deliver excellence in everything we do. If you are ready for this challenge - we invite you to apply today.