Deep Lens, Inc, through our next generation AI technology and cloud-based solutions, are driven to increase cancer cure rates and minimize the side effects of treatment for patients globally.
We value everyone’s unique background and support a work-life balance to bring solutions to market that have a positive impact for health professionals and those individuals impacted by cancer.
The Technology team at Deep Lens, Inc. is seeking an experienced Deep Learning Engineer to support new and ongoing development of our Pathology platform in: setup and integration of Artificial Intelligence through Deep Learning patterns, big data processing and storage solutioning and integration of mobile and web architectures.
This role is responsible for building and maintaining the architecture and systems for automating predictive models and the components used to train, predict, and track the accuracy of them. This includes gathering, structuring and analyzing visual data in high volumes and velocity. Knowledge of healthcare is beneficial.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manage large data sets [petabytes] of visual data from multiple source systems and third parties.
• Design, build, and continuously improve the architecture and systems to support predictive models in a distributed environment.
• Create processes to monitor the prediction systems to ensure they are performant and produce accurate results.
• Collaborate with Artificial Intelligence team to support any data needs and understand model structures to be automated by the system.
• Work closely with Artificial Intelligence and analytics teams to identify correct data segmentation, best algorithm to apply, and which features to use in the model.
• Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, and business when designing solutions. Skills Required:
• Strong knowledge of data management fundamentals
• Python programming (including python OOP structures and python data-stack packages)
• Strong knowledge of TensorFlow and supporting packages (TensorFlow Serving, OpenCV, NumPy, Keras)
• Experience deploying AI models in cloud-based infrastructures (AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Experience integrating machine learning results into user applications
• Exposure to visual data processing technologies
• Ability to quickly adjust to a growing organization’s needs, new markets, and opportunities in a collaborative Agile environment
• Team oriented with focus on collaboration, knowledge sharing, and relationship building
• High degree of responsiveness, reliability, and integrity
• Decisiveness, good judgment, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Deep Learning Development: 3 years (Required)
• United States (Required)