Helping patients, pathologists and physicians work together to accelerate and optimize treatment.
Deep Lens, Inc, through our next-generation AI technology and cloud-based solutions, are driven to increase cancer cure rates and minimize the side effects of treatment for patients globally.
We value everyone’s unique background and support a work-life balance to bring solutions to market that have a positive impact for health professionals and those individuals impacted by cancer.
We are seeking a proven Business Development Manager with Pharmaceutical or CRO experience, who enjoys a passionate and fast-paced startup environment. In this “hunter” role, you will achieve aggressive goals by consistently focusing on prospecting and customer development efforts. To be successful, you will identify target organizations and contacts that produce qualified sales pipeline opportunities using inbound and outbound activities such as aggressive networking, relationship building, email campaigns (EDM), trade shows and webinars.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify target organizations and creative ways to get in front of key decision makers
- Generate net new leads of clinical operations, patient recruitment, medical affairs, digital and oncology trial teams
- Qualify prospective leads via inbound marketing programs -- website, email campaigns, SEM/SEO, trade shows, social media
- Develop viable leads by identifying the prospect’s needs via multi-channel sales efforts
- Conduct VIPER software demos to clinical trial and medical affairs teams as needed to facilitate new opportunities
- Achieve monthly and quarterly goals for qualified lead opportunities
- Utilize HubSpot CRM to originate and follow up on all campaigns, as well as log and track lead generation and call opportunities for reporting and success measurement
- Previous pharmaceutical prospecting experience (2+ years) selling clinical trial solutions (oncology, pharmaceutical and/or clinical trial exposure a plus) with a proven track record of success
- Experience supporting and/or selling clinical research technologies preferred
- Experience working cross-functionally preferably with marketing and product teams
- Consistent and methodical follow up of all inbound and outbound leads across all channels including SEM/SEO, social microtargeting, EDM (email) and call lists
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- CRM experience preferred
- Ability to understand/match customer needs and requirements with company solutions and hold a well-structured phone conversation
- Location anywhere in the U.S., but prefer Orange County CA, Columbus OH, or Boston MA
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation for this position includes base salary, sales bonus and a commission program. Deep Lens offers a comprehensive package of employee benefits.