Deep Lens, Inc, through our next generation AI technology and cloud-based solutions, are driven to increase cancer cure rates and minimize the side effects of treatment for patients globally.
We value everyone’s unique background and support a work-life balance to bring solutions to market that have a positive impact for health professionals and those individuals impacted by cancer.
The Technology team at Deep Lens, Inc. is seeking an experienced Full-Stack Developer to support new and ongoing development of our Pathology platform in: setup and integration of Artificial Intelligence through Deep Learning patterns, big data processing and storage solutioning and integration of mobile and web architectures.
A successful candidate must understand the development of scalable web applications through best practices, DevOps strategies and agile methods. Knowledge of healthcare is beneficial.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the design, development and implementation of solutions on our suite of applications across the application stack.
• Represent the global development team during business design sessions and architecture reviews to ensure delivery aligns with expectations.
• Participate in Code Reviews and support QA initiatives to ensure high-quality delivery.
• Design and development of solutions that integrate with vendor tools seamlessly utilizing web services and other integration design patterns.
• Creation of clear and concise documentation of implemented software and APIs.
• Education: BS in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services and general DevOps strategies.
• Experience in the development of service-oriented architecture application, RESTful web services and APIs.
• Good understanding of object-oriented design and software design patterns.
• Strong analytic and design skills, including the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into efficient and effective technical designs that work well within large-scale, well-structured enterprise environments.
• Strong communication with the ability to interface directly with clients and analysts to ensure technical requirements and delivery align with expectations.
• Excellent trouble-shooting skills, with the ability to quickly identify and document the root cause of issues, and effectively communicate possible resolutions.
• Java Full Stack Development: 5 years (Required)
• United States (Required)