Deep Lens is seeking a high energy Marketing Director with experience in the healthcare market. Experience could come from the biopharma or provider industry or from a software or technology vendor selling into the healthcare industry.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for the messaging, packaging, and delivery of our products to market. You will also be responsible for bringing new products, features, and/or services to market, working closely with our product team and leading customer research. This is a core role at the heart of all operations, from product development to marketing to sales.
• Lead a team of marketers to ensure the success and adoption of our products as they go to market.
• Grow the team through hiring and training.
• Make data-driven decisions to move the team and product forward and hit company goals.
• Develop the strategy for pricing, messaging, packaging, promotion and selling of our products.
• Train and support sales and customer support teams on new tools and products.
• Serve as an evangelist for our products through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking.
• Keep the company up-to-date with market trends and competition, and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times.
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
• Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience determining product-market fit and delivering products to market.
• Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A highly analytical approach, used in a wide range of responsibilities, from customer development, to product adoption, to sales processes.
• Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with engineering and other departments.