Deep Lens Viper
Critical to the care of patients, a tumor board is conducted when teams of expert multi-disciplinary clinicians meet to review and discuss complex patients with a diagnosis of cancer.
VIPER transforms how clinicians collaborate to improve care coordination, simplifying the preparation, tracking and presentation for tumor boards.
- Access VIPER through a simple internet connection and URL
- Digitize the slide workflow making the process more efficient and therefore faster.
- Tag or flag specific patients, slides (includes microscope capture), and regions for upcoming tumor board presentations
- Enables attachments and inclusion of other critical information sources
- Increase awareness of a patients’ clinical trial eligibility allowing for faster recruitment
- With digital, improve the clinician experience with greater confidence in presenting cases; navigating seamlessly through the viewer to further promote collaboration and discussion